- The following discussion is an archived discussion of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on the talk page. Editors desiring to contest the closing decision should consider a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.
The result of the move request was: Page moved. I'll make the move as specified for now, as I don't think there's enough evidence that the move to GISTDA has support. Feel free to open that one up as a new request if you want to, though. (non-admin closure) — Amakuru (talk) 12:08, 17 December 2013 (UTC)
Geo-Informatics and Space Technology Development Agency (Public Organization) → Geo-Informatics and Space Technology Development Agency – Disambiguator serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever. W. D. Graham 01:37, 9 December 2013 (UTC)
- Support. It's not really a disambiguator, but a legal suffix. We don't generally include such suffixes in article titles, though (per WP:NCCORP), so it should be dropped. However IMO the full name isn't as recognisable as the abbreviation, so alternatively also support move to GISTDA per WP:ACRONYMTITLE. (Compare with NECTEC.) --Paul_012 (talk) 18:06, 9 December 2013 (UTC)
- GISTDA is good for me. --W. D. Graham 09:46, 10 December 2013 (UTC)
- Support Per User:Paul_012 and superfluous disambiguation. walk victor falk talk 18:51, 9 December 2013 (UTC)
- Speedy close and move Red Slash 00:57, 10 December 2013 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on this talk page or in a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.