|WikiProject Psychology||(Rated Stub-class)|
|WikiProject Bridges||(Rated Stub-class, High-importance)|
Old deletion discussion
Please note the improper deletion previously. The redirect was never made, and the content was never merged. There were three votes, and one required that someone has to be diagnosed for it to stay. Note that there are 94 hits in Google News Archive: --Richard Arthur Norton (1958- ) (talk) 17:44, 8 January 2008 (UTC)
- See Arachibutyrophobia above for discussion. mikka (t) 21:41, 18 October 2005 (UTC)
- Merge and redirect to -phobia as above.
188.8.131.52 16:11, 19 October 2005 (UTC)(now logged in) Tonywalton | Talk 16:16, 19 October 2005 (UTC)
- Delete unless there is verification someone has actually been diagnosed with this. -- Corvus 04:54, 21 October 2005 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of the debate.
Connection to acrophobia
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Gephyrophobia. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://archive.is/20130216165526/http://static.record-eagle.com/2007/jul/01mack-feature.htm to http://static.record-eagle.com/2007/jul/01mack-feature.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.