|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|WikiProject Biography / Sports and Games||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject Football||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
As mentioned in my edit summary, I felt that one paragraph was excessively adulatory and closer to promotional material than NPOV requires. This is the section I removed, cutting it down to what is there now:
- Although less widely reported, Dell is a self-made businessman who has amassed a reputation within commerce from his highly successful business background where he is recognised as an astute tactician, logical and meticulous thinker who harbours a passion for design and architecture. Dell has developed in to an affluent business leader and appears in the 2009 edition of the Who's Who of Britains Business Elite. Under his guidance one of his businesses received what is seen by many as a corporate Knighthood in the form of a covetted Queen's Award for Enterprise in Innovation during 2005.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Graeme Dell. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120826062359/http://www.footballnsw.com.au/uploads/media/FB_-_List_of_participants.pdf to http://www.footballnsw.com.au/uploads/media/FB_-_List_of_participants.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20131216050719/http://www.weareengland.org/news.asp?itemid=1208&itemTitle=Jan+Paterson+confirmed+as+Team+England+Chef+de+Mission§ion=115§ionTitle=News to http://www.weareengland.org/news.asp?itemid=1208&itemTitle=Jan+Paterson+confirmed+as+Team+England+Chef+de+Mission§ion=115§ionTitle=News
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150615072357/http://www.sportengland.org/media-centre/news/2014/july/14/team-englands-lions-den-revealed/ to http://www.sportengland.org/media-centre/news/2014/july/14/team-englands-lions-den-revealed/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.