Talk:Great Falls (Missouri River)
|A fact from Great Falls (Missouri River) appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page in the Did you know? column on 21 September 2009 (check views). The text of the entry was as follows: "Did you know||
|A fact from this article was featured on Wikipedia's Main Page in the On this day... section on June 13, 2013.|
|WikiProject Montana||(Rated B-class, Mid-importance)|
Misspellings in quotations
Please do not change the misspellings in quotations from Meriwether Lewis' journal. Lewis misspelled words constantly, and his grammar and punctuation are poor. But that is how he spelled, punctuated, and wrote. The full flavor of his writing is lost (I would argue) when a cleaned-up version is used. We would not update the language of the the King James Bible and call it the original version; we should not do this to Lewis' writing, either. - Tim1965 (talk) 13:48, 18 September 2009 (UTC)
- Among Lewis's spellings are some typos, which especially need to be corrected by someone with access to the texts.--Wetman (talk) 07:20, 21 September 2009 (UTC)
More Pictures of the Waterfalls
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Great Falls (Missouri River). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110606065549/http://tps.cr.nps.gov/nhl/detail.cfm?ResourceId=298&ResourceType=District to http://tps.cr.nps.gov/nhl/detail.cfm?ResourceId=298&ResourceType=District
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100114185912/http://fwp.mt.gov/lands/site_282690.aspx to http://fwp.mt.gov/lands/site_282690.aspx
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.