|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
The subject deserves an article, but the section on `Conferences in 2005-6' is vanity trivia. Would be OK if that section were deleted - J. Franklin, 6 Jan 2006
- Delete at your own peril! Gregory.currie 01:30, 2 March 2007 (UTC)
If you think so. I'll delete it if you want.--Chachu207 18:12, 9 February 2006 (UTC) Material on book due in 2006 should be updated. However, I remvoed the cleanup tag anyways. RJFJR 20:56, 30 August 2007 (UTC)
In 2007, I think this claism is false: "Otago's Philosophy Department was declared the best academic department in New Zealand based on the NZ gov't Research Funding criterion". It needs a date. It also needs to be related to the article. There are no dates in the article. I assume that the comment refers to a PBRF rating carried out when Currie was lecturing at Otago.Anarchia 01:52, 1 September 2007 (UTC)
- Either lecturing, or probably head of the department. Gregory.currie (talk) 03:13, 3 January 2008 (UTC) (No relation)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Gregory Currie. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20131203041331/http://www.york.ac.uk/philosophy/about/staff/greg-currie/ to http://www.york.ac.uk/philosophy/about/staff/greg-currie
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.