Talk:Gregory of Narek
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Armenian Catholic saint?
- Most Armenians adhere to the Armenian Apostolic Church, which is an Oriental Orthodox church. There is however a small minority of Armenians who are followers of the Armenian Catholic Church. Gregory of Narek is a saint in the Apostolic Church, but I'm not sure if he is in the Armenian Catholic Church. --Երևանցի talk 14:45, 30 December 2013 (UTC)
Is "elevated" a technical term? It is not in the article referenced. Perhaps "named", which is used in the lede, would be sufficient, or the "declared" of the article. Or perhaps the line at the end of the article isn't necessary at all, as it is already in the lede (and shouldn't the footnote go there, where the fact is first mentioned?) --Richardson mcphillips (talk) 17:45, 23 February 2015 (UTC)
armenian catholic saint
Armenian catholic church is unificate into catholic church within rome - by canonized st gregory of narek into catholic rome saint, automaticly he also became armenian catholic saint. Before canonized by rome he is a saint of armenian apostolic church.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Gregory of Narek. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150204020124/http://w2.vatican.va/content/john-paul-ii/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_jp-ii_enc_25031987_redemptoris-mater.html to http://w2.vatican.va/content/john-paul-ii/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_jp-ii_enc_25031987_redemptoris-mater.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100907023909/http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p4s1c2a2.htm to http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p4s1c2a2.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.