I've not been through in detail yet, but I made some changes (delink countries and other MoS, replace some of the many "primarily". Please check
- Think about links for carmine (in lead), coverts, invertebrate, arthropod, lores, Rove beetle, larva, slash-and-burn agriculture, ecotourism
- Rockfowl move through the forest mainly through a series of hops and bounds, or short flights in low vegetation. It travels… — stick to either plural or singular, don't switch
- Put explanations of binomial and English names together?
- Version of English? "grey" but "millimeter". Need to be consistent. Since the countries in the area use BE, I'd go for that, especially as you're stuck with the BE spelling of grey" in the name, so "gray" in the text looks odd. If you are aiming for an FT (and you should) also make sure all three articles use same variety.
- Thank you for doing the review. I'm currently packing for Thanksgiving Break and have to get everything out of a reference before going to bed, and will therefore be unable to look at the review until later tomorrow. Thanks. Rufous-crowned Sparrow (talk) 04:58, 23 November 2011 (UTC)