Talk:Grok (web framework)
|WikiProject Computing||(Rated Stub-class)|
Marked as not-impartial enough? Ah, a big improvement would probably to list the capabilities and characteristics without making a value statement about other web frameworks. So no "grok is better than django because of the component architecture".
- Fixed. I think some code examples would be nice to explain the difference and would make it seem less advertisy. --OpenFuture (talk) 16:44, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
- I think the original text is actually not as bad as it seems, it can just be easily misread: "This way Grok is a step forward to popular Python web frameworks like TurboGears, Pylons and Django" is *intended* to read, in my understanding, as saying Grok is trying to move in the direction of these frameworks, not that it's a step *beyond* these frameworks. It can however be far too easily misread. I've tried to put at least the references to other web frameworks back in the article as I think it's useful to the reader in mental categorization and in understanding Grok's aims, but feel free to improve. Martijn Faassen (talk) 19:13, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Grok (web framework). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080824224921/http://grok.zope.org/about/why-grok to http://grok.zope.org/about/why-grok
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.