|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
longest continuing single-writer's work in the world
how can that be "Nabil Farouk" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabil_Farouk with 157 for each title he have "Ragol_Al_Mostaheel" and "Malaf_Al_Mostakbal" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragol_Al_Mostaheel http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaf_Al_Mostakbal —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 12:30, 8 June 2009 (UTC)
Don't you think this article should mention the change of style over the series? Didn't it go from sci-fi adventure to gay slash? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 07:40, 19 June 2009 (UTC)
- The plot section mentions the change:
Later volumes introduce elements of the yaoi genre.
- There is nothing in the link sited to indicate the claim of slash. I've read elsewhere that a single character develops an interest in the same sex( a woman), but that is not yaoi, and neither is it a change of genre. I'm removing the comment because it appears to be untrue, at the very least it is not supported by a reliable source.188.8.131.52 (talk) 13:56, 8 October 2009 (UTC)
- EDIT: I missed it sorry. I'm still sceptical of the truth of that, as many of the websites have claimed the main character, Guin, is/becomes gay, which is untrue. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 14:06, 8 October 2009 (UTC)
Other articles to translate
In addition to the main Guin Saga article, other articles that could be partially translated to supplement this one include:
- Leopard Head Mask (Book 1)
- List of Guin Saga characters
- The Seven Magi (the side-story that was adapted into the manga - was also adapted into a musical)
- Pirates of the Magnolia (another side-story, adapted into a musical)
- Trial of the Leopard Headed King (some kind of anniversary special book)
- ANN: Anime part 1
- Mania.com: Anime part 1
- Otaku USA: Anime
- ActiveAnime: Anime part 1
- AICN: Anime part 1
Characters section is lacking
- Too true, the character list is incomplete. How about adding in any other major or secondary characters you're aware of? It would help the article a lot, and if you're not sure on how to format things, don't worry about it, as others can help with the formatting. Please be bold and share what you know about Guin Saga with everyone. :) --Malkinann (talk) 04:37, 2 October 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 6 external links on Guin Saga. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/national/culture/news/20090527-OYT1T01174.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090426173723/http://www.saiani.net/article/114472506.html to http://www.saiani.net/article/114472506.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090514092314/http://www.popcultureshock.com/manga/index.php/manga-recon/the-otaku-bookshelf-february-2008/ to http://www.popcultureshock.com/manga/index.php/manga-recon/the-otaku-bookshelf-february-2008/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090415065904/http://sfscope.com/2008/01/review-of-the-guin-saga-manga-1.html to http://sfscope.com/2008/01/review-of-the-guin-saga-manga-1.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060716062121/http://homepage1.nifty.com/roka/GUIN1.html to http://homepage1.nifty.com/roka/GUIN1.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20081110184412/http://www.guinsaga.net/en/ to http://www.guinsaga.net/en
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.