|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Gulliver's Travels article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Archives: Index, 1, 2|
|WikiProject Novels||(Rated C-class, Top-importance)|
|WikiProject Philosophy||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
|Gulliver's Travels has been listed as a level-4 vital article in Art. If you can improve it, please do. This article has been rated as C-Class.|
|This talk page is automatically archived by MiszaBot I. Any threads with no replies in 90 days may be automatically moved. Sections without timestamps are not archived.|
|This article is or was the subject of a Wiki Education Foundation-supported course assignment. Further details are available on the course page. Assigned student editor(s): Zee-Elizabeth-Bee.|
Old copy I have.
Archive.org has the Max Fleischer animated film
The animated film is available at https://archive.org/details/gullivers_travels1939 but I'm not sure how best to add this to the article. Is it an appropriate link to add? RossO (talk) 16:00, 10 January 2016 (UTC)
I am curious if anyone has commented about the names of places and different languages. As I understand "puta" in Portugese means "whore". Is there any connection with Laputa.? (184.108.40.206 (talk) 10:42, 31 July 2016 (UTC))
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 10 external links on Gulliver's Travels. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150626100016/http://sonarent.com/titles/crayola-kids-gullivers-travels to http://sonarent.com/titles/crayola-kids-gullivers-travels
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120410210003/http://suicidegirls.com/interviews/Chris%2BO%27Dowd%3A%2BThe%2BIT%2BMan%2BFrom%2BThe%2BIT%2BCrowd/ to http://suicidegirls.com/interviews/Chris+O%27Dowd%3A+The+IT+Man+From+The+IT+Crowd/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20050223223524/http://rss.duchs.com/swift/gullivers-travels/ to http://rss.duchs.com/swift/gullivers-travels/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070311024138/http://www.jus.uio.no/sisu/gullivers_travels.jonathan_swift/sisu_manifest.html to http://www.jus.uio.no/sisu/gullivers_travels.jonathan_swift/sisu_manifest.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070311024050/http://www.jus.uio.no/sisu/gullivers_travels.jonathan_swift/toc.html to http://www.jus.uio.no/sisu/gullivers_travels.jonathan_swift/toc.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070311024127/http://www.jus.uio.no/sisu/gullivers_travels.jonathan_swift/opendocument.odt to http://www.jus.uio.no/sisu/gullivers_travels.jonathan_swift/opendocument.odt
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070315201825/http://www.jus.uio.no/sisu/gullivers_travels.jonathan_swift/landscape.pdf to http://www.jus.uio.no/sisu/gullivers_travels.jonathan_swift/landscape.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070315201916/http://www.jus.uio.no/sisu/gullivers_travels.jonathan_swift/portrait.pdf to http://www.jus.uio.no/sisu/gullivers_travels.jonathan_swift/portrait.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070313230854/http://www.jus.uio.no/sisu/gullivers_travels.jonathan_swift/plain.txt to http://www.jus.uio.no/sisu/gullivers_travels.jonathan_swift/plain.txt
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070311024124/http://www.jus.uio.no/sisu/gullivers_travels.jonathan_swift/concordance.html to http://www.jus.uio.no/sisu/gullivers_travels.jonathan_swift/concordance.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.