Talk:HIV and men who have sex with men
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|This article is the subject of an educational assignment at Rice University supported by the Wikipedia Ambassador Program during the 2012 Q4 term. Further details are available on the course page.|
what is the percentage rate of infection for different groups?
why doesn't the article include a breakdown of percentages for HIV infection by group, instead of tells us the rates for new infections? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 2601:18A:8100:9BDA:F839:BD44:EAFB:49A5 (talk) 18:45, 26 August 2015 (UTC)
Sex and HIV
Hi, I am HIV pos since Jan. '15. With early detection and medication, I was pronounced "undetectable" in June. Never the first symptom. What are the guidelines so as not to infect my negative sex partner? Shvlloyd (talk) 20:11, 7 November 2015 (UTC)
- I'm afraid this might not be the best venue to answer that question. You might want to contact a doctor, perhaps? GABHello! 20:37, 7 November 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on HIV and men who have sex with men. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110928011837/http://www.unaids.org/en/dataanalysis/epidemiology/2009aidsepidemicupdate/ to http://www.unaids.org/en/dataanalysis/epidemiology/2009aidsepidemicupdate
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120320001221/http://www.unaids.org/en/media/unaids/contentassets/dataimport/pub/briefingnote/2006/20060801_policy_brief_msm_en.pdf to http://www.unaids.org/en/media/unaids/contentassets/dataimport/pub/briefingnote/2006/20060801_policy_brief_msm_en.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.