Talk:HMS Grenade (H86)
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the HMS Grenade (H86) article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|HMS Grenade (H86) has been listed as one of the Warfare good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
- This review is transcluded from Talk:HMS Grenade (H86)/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
- It is reasonably well written.
- prose: (MoS):
- It is factually accurate and verifiable.
- It is broad in its coverage.
- a (major aspects): b (focused):
- It follows the neutral point of view policy.
- Fair representation without bias:
- It is stable.
- No edit wars etc.:
- It is illustrated by images, where possible and appropriate.
1. sunk by German Junkers Ju 87 dive bombers as she evacuated. Could you mention how many men were lost/injured.
- Unknown, not given in any source I have.
2. One rail and two depth charge throwers were fitted. Forgive me if this sounds dumb, but is the rail part of the depth charge or separate?
- I've reworded it to make it a little clearer. See if it works for you.
3. Exclusive of government-furnished equipment like the armament. Suggest - Excluding government-furnished equipment like the armament,
4. the ship was briefly transferred to the Red Sea in October 1938. Suggest - the ship was then briefly transferred to the Red Sea in October 1938
5. German Stukas. Suggest - Changing it to German Junkers Ju 87 dive bombers, or you could provide a link to it.
- Added the term to the link in the lede.
6. from her berth lest she sink there and drifted into the harbour channel. Suggest - from her berth in case she sink there and drifted into the harbour channel.
I've put the article on hold for seven days to allow you to address the issues I've brought up. Feel free to contact me on my talk page, or here with any concerns. Thurgate (talk) 00:13, 1 March 2011 (UTC)
Another HMS Grenade
I removed the "for other..." template as it pointed to HMS Grenade, which is circular. The only other one I know is the WW1 paddle minesweeper (the hired MacBrayne paddle steamer Grenadier, which doesn't yet have an article. Davidships (talk) 18:34, 21 February 2015 (UTC)