|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
He certainly deserves seven times the amount of content as Goethe... Danny
- Nobody's stopping you adding more content to Goethe if you think he needs it... - Paul A
What about that episode where Moleman is seen being X-rayed repeatedly in a hospital cause someone forgot him in the machine? Worth mentioning? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 22:20, 10 September 2007 (UTC)
Why I Moved Hans
I believe as Hans Moleman is one of the most popular characters in his own right, he deserves his own page.
Is he 31 years? Can somebody tell me how, 'cause he looks like 71. ...? --NorwegianMarcus 16:10, 29 March 2006 (UTC)
- Hans Moleman makes this claim in "Duffless" but has since appeared with other old people.--Greasysteve13 03:40, 6 April 2006 (UTC)
Should we add that he often appears at senior citizen home, and appears in such seniors only activities as the "Senior Olympics", thus implying that while he says he is young, he may be lying? BoBoCTiberius 01:10, 20 November 2006 (UTC)
- Or he was just mistaken for being old so often that he decided to go along with it, because it was easier than constantly arguing about it (seems like something he'd do, just go with the flow because nobody listens when he says otherwise). Also, Homer lived in the senior citizen home for a while, doesn't mean he's lying about his age. I think we have to leave off the speculation that he may be lying and just stick with the facts. Facts are that he's claimed to be young, and that he often socializes with senior citizens. --Maelwys 02:40, 20 November 2006 (UTC)
But, I think it should be noted that he's also claimed to be older. I don't think that gets enough attention in this article. BoBoCTiberius 17:59, 20 November 2006 (UTC)
I just saw on TV when he said he was 31 on a anti-alcohol meeting or something like that. --184.108.40.206 19:50, 23 November 2006 (UTC)
- I have added the reference //George C 19:00, 2 May 2007 (UTC)
- Yes, he's 31. Alcoholism can make you look very old, but he isn't a senior. Episodes don't lie unless they're out of continuity. - Super48 14:57, 4 May 2007 (UTC)
Wild Barts Can't Be Broken, he is one of the seniors at the end, during the curfew for anyone under 70.Davie4264 18:04, 6 May 2007 (UTC)
If his name's a retcon, shouldn't this article also mention what the previous name was? Damn it, now I'm curious. - Brother Dave Thompson 19:38, 3 May 2006 (UTC)
- Ok, I found it, and will add it now. I'd like to give a shout out to my peeps Larry Page and Sergey Brin for the help - Brother Dave Thompson 19:40, 3 May 2006 (UTC)
Unless that gag about teaching an orange-eating class was recycled when homer was eating an orange in his successful marriage class, that information is wrong (in 2 places in the article), that was Homer.
- He was in fact teaching an orange-eating class, but this scene is often cut out. After Groundskeeper Willy comments to Homer that if he wanted to see a man eating an orange, he would have taken the orange-eating class, the scene cuts to Hans Moleman's orange-eating class, in which he remarks that the eating of an orange is a lot like a good marriage. Grampa (a student in the class) then impatiently tells him to eat the damn orange. Gorilla 322 00:59, 29 September 2006 (UTC)
Place of Birth?
In two different episodes - names of which I have ofcourse forgotten - it is claimed that Moleman comes from Estonia, that he is born in Estonia. Does someone know anything about it? 220.127.116.11 14:08, 25 August 2006 (UTC)
- You are probably thinking of the episode "Burns' heir", in which Mr. Burns has hired a midget from Estonia to play Lisa when Burns is trying to fool Bart into thinking his family doesn't miss him. His nationality is indicated near the end of the episode when Lisa says, "That midget taught me a lot about his native Estonia." Hans Moleman appeared in the same episode, so this is probably the reason for the confusion. As far as I know, that was the only mention of Estonia in a Hans Moleman episode. Gorilla 322 00:30, 29 September 2006 (UTC)
I edited the article to include subheadings - this way information is more clear and it looks better Melofetehgold 11:57, 13 September 2006 (UTC)
Is anyone aware of Hans having a starring role in an episode besides Burns' Heir? Cause I need him so badly in my life.
NOT 31 years old
The Bio section says that Hans is 31 and looks old due to heavy drinking. That can't be correct because I've been at an AA meeting before and people don't use their real age there. The "age" that they use is actually the number of years since they've quit drinking. What I mean by that is, for example, if a person stopped drinking 2 years ago, they'd say that they're 2 years old. So when Hans said he was 31 years old, he was actually saying that he quit drinking 31 years ago. (Plus, in one episode he says that he used to sleep with Lars from Metallica's grandmother). —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 21:47, 17 September 2007 (UTC)
- I would say he's more like... the alcoholism and the whole "he tastes like a peanut" imply to me that he just has that leathery old-person skin that comes from not taking good care of yourself.. he's a bit darker than the standard yellow folk.
Okay, so, I severely doubt he works at the bird sanctuary. He was just the first one into the phone booth when the birds started attacking, and thought up a clever plan to keep them occupied. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 23:32, 15 May 2009 (UTC)
- I remember this episode (my dad has it on the 4th season DVD box set), but I forgot about this part until now. Funny stuff... — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 14:38, 2 August 2011 (UTC)
In the episode Marge and Homer Turn a Couple Play there are couples kissing on the JumboTron, including Hans Moleman and probably his wife that look like him, just blonde. Any info? --Gumruch (talk) 00:03, 7 July 2010 (UTC)
What's MIT's IP?
I need an X-Forwarded-For alternative to free Californian VPN proxies, anyone? This comment is copyrighted by the hacked IP which follows. If it's modified all truth must be revealed.