|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Harborne article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Should we add a section on Famous buildings? I think that there are a number of notables in the area to talk about. Also, should there be a section on Parks and Recreation? —Preceding unsigned comment added by Enock1970 (talk • contribs) 13:58, 23 April 2008 (UTC)
- Those would be good sections. However, instead of 'Famous buildings', it would be better to have either 'Places of interest' (which could include a sub-section on Parks and recreation) or 'Landmarks'. - Erebus555 (talk) 15:44, 23 April 2008 (UTC)
- How about a list of places of interest then, Harborne Hall, St Peter's Church, the Bishop's palace, the clock tower centre, Rose Road Fire Brigade station, the Harborne Run, Queens Park and Grove Park? Any more suggestions? - Enock1970 (talk • contribs) 21:35, 23 April 2008 (UTC)
- If these are prominent buildings and local landmarks then it is fine to include them in the article. Try to provide a paragraph of a few sentences on the buildings and parks. Such as (for buildings) architect, date of construction, alterations to the building and any listed statuses. Similarly for the parks, include info on when it became a park, area covered and any recognitions or awards it may have. I can't really suggest any as I have little knowledge of the area. - Erebus555 (talk) 16:25, 24 April 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Harborne. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120205003559/http://www.castra.org.uk/Pages/Gazetteer/ENGM.HTM to http://www.castra.org.uk/Pages/Gazetteer/ENGM.HTM
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090120054109/http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/bob.dunning/wherewba.htm to http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/bob.dunning/wherewba.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.