Talk:Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (video game)
|WikiProject Video games||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Novels / Harry Potter||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
|This is a talk page for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (video game); it is NOT however for the discussion of the actual game -- unless it can help the content of the actual article.|
No not on the game and probably not on the book either. Graham1991 16:45, 15 November 2005 (UTC)
- You rarely see those three at all in the GBA\DS versions of the game. --Thaddius 12:47, 4 July 2006 (UTC) Krum, DeLacour and Diggory that is.
This page should be updated by someone more knowledgable than myself but I believe the game has recently been released. - firefly
- Eh, no. The game will be released in conjunction with the movie, which comes out November 18. Hermione1980 01:18, 13 November 2005 (UTC)
- No, the game was released in the UK on November 11th. (Jamandell (d69) 18:08, 15 November 2005 (UTC))
I don't know how to beat up the two fire-crabs in the maze, when Cedric is trapped. I tried cooling them off, throwing stones at them, jinxing them (but all my jinxes backfire). I'm going mental! What should I do?
Shoot Jinxes at its back when its crashed against the wall do it fast and about twice each and by the way they are actuall skrewts. The reason they backfired was because of their armour. Hope this helps. Graham1991 17:08, 15 November 2005 (UTC)
Help, I have two problems! 1. On Hogwarts Exterior, there is a pond/lake thing with a fountain in the middle. There is a mini sheild right next to the fountain and I can't get it! I've tried accio and increased by 10%. How can I get it?
2. Also, on the Forbidden Forest part, after I cross the log, there is a Triwizard shield on this platform and a plant thing leading up to it. I can't climb it, or cast any spells on it! I really need the sheild in order to progress.
Please help. ~ Bouncing Rat. Ok this is simple: 1. you need the herbivicus spell to make the lilly pads grow. you get this in the herbology level
- This is a talk page for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (video game); it is NOT however for the discussion of the actual game -- unless it can help the content of the actual article. Hermione1980 22:46, 26 December 2005 (UTC)
Is there an article/talk page for the actual game anywhere? ~ Bouncing Rat.
- Try a forum somewhere. Or try doing a google search for "harry potter and the goblet of fire" AND "walkthrough" — I found some help for the Prisoner of Azkaban game that way. Hermione1980 14:41, 27 December 2005 (UTC)
Thankyou Hermione1980, I found what I needed. ~ Bouncing Rat. Thanks!
Can somebody please update this page? I know, I should do it myself rather than just complain about it, but I haven't had the chance to even finish the game, let alone become familiar enough with it to update the article. Hermione1980 19:07, 25 December 2005 (UTC)
If I do update it, should it be like the articles for the other three games? e.i: Have playable and non-playable characters listed ~ Bouncing Rat.
yes some one should edit this page. i have beaten the games several times but i have don't havetime to re-write the whole article. the best i can do is to give it "once over" after its done. --- soulseekr
I was very disapointed with this game because it didnt give a chance for the player to explore hogwarts or talk with the other students which is really fun.
Most people were and it was poorly recieved by critics. I think that should be added, what about you?
First of all, please sign your name with four tildes.
Secondly, if you can find information about it, why not?
(<b>Shokwaav<b> 09:12, 4 October 2007 (UTC))
Should the PS2, Xbox, NGC and PSP versions of the game be differentiated from the GBA and DS versions? There are differences, for one, the DS version has some touch screen oriented mini games, like sorting jellybeans (the every flavoured beans), or colecting chocolate frogs, etc. for another, the Ds version has touch screen oriented battles with creatures (1 on1). --Thaddius 12:50, 4 July 2006 (UTC)