|WikiProject Fungi||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
Hey, just to let you know Helvella crispa's poison is thermal-resistant!! So is a bad idea eat this mushroom after cooking... I really think this article is wrong. If you go on http://www.mushroomexpert.com/helvella_crispa.html (the link into the article too!!) you may read Like all Helvella species, Helvella crispa should not be eaten. .... guess why.. lol --DrugoNOT 21:28, 16 November 2006 (UTC)
Here is a nice image that might be included, since it shows a different, less-contorted habit (if it is identified correctly).