|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Henk Hofland article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
File:Hofland H.J.A. - by Paul Levitton-AEG voor BB en pers 10-2-2014.jpg Nominated for speedy Deletion
|An image used in this article, File:Hofland H.J.A. - by Paul Levitton-AEG voor BB en pers 10-2-2014.jpg, has been nominated for speedy deletion at Wikimedia Commons for the following reason: Copyright violations
|Speedy deletions at commons tend to take longer than they do on Wikipedia, so there is no rush to respond. If you feel the deletion can be contested then please do so (commons:COM:SPEEDY has further information). Otherwise consider finding a replacement image before deletion occurs.|
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Henk Hofland. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090703043814/http://www.nrcboeken.nl/interview/malaparte-trekt-voortdurend-een-lange-neus to http://www.nrcboeken.nl/interview/malaparte-trekt-voortdurend-een-lange-neus
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120319150417/http://www.vpro.nl/programma/marathoninterview/afleveringen/35390391/items/35390505/ to http://www.vpro.nl/programma/marathoninterview/afleveringen/35390391/items/35390505/
- Added archive https://archive.is/20130221222503/http://www.eurotopics.net/en/dienste/autorenindex/autor-hofland-h.j.a. to http://www.eurotopics.net/en/dienste/autorenindex/autor-hofland-h.j.a.
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.