Talk:Henrico County Public Schools
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Henrico County Public Schools article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Text and/or other creative content from this version of International Baccalaurate Schools in Henrico County was copied or moved into Henrico County Public Schools#Districts with this edit on 21:42, 13 November 2016. The former page's history now serves to provide attribution for that content in the latter page, and it must not be deleted so long as the latter page exists. The former page's talk page can be accessed at Talk:International Baccalaurate Schools in Henrico County.|
|WikiProject Virginia||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject Schools||(Rated Stub-class, Low-importance)|
||It is requested that a photograph be included in this article to improve its quality. Please replace this template with a more specific media request template where possible.
Wikipedians in Virginia may be able to help!
The Free Image Search Tool may be able to locate suitable images on Flickr and other web sites.
This article really needs cleanup.
I think the laptop section should be made independent and, if possible, the article should be bumped up from "stub class." Thanks to whoever takes this up. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Retroman18k (talk • contribs) 14:22, 24 October 2007 (UTC)
- The laptop section disagrees with the technology section it is within. It needs revision. JoeSperrazza (talk) 23:12, 12 January 2011 (UTC)
WikiProject class rating
This article was automatically assessed because at least one WikiProject had rated the article as stub, and the rating on other projects was brought up to Stub class. BetacommandBot 10:17, 10 November 2007 (UTC)
Proposed merge with International Baccalaurate Schools in Henrico County
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Henrico County Public Schools. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20121009011521/http://www.dell.com/downloads/global/casestudies/627_K12_CS_Henrico.pdf to http://www.dell.com/downloads/global/casestudies/627_K12_CS_Henrico.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140822080830/http://henrico.k12.va.us/Schools/Districts.html to http://www.henrico.k12.va.us/Schools/Districts.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.