Talk:Here Lies Love
|WikiProject Albums||(Rated B-class, Low-importance)|
Corrected the entire track list due. The wrong vocal performer was indicated for almost every single track (sourced from both David Byrne's website and track listings on Amazon et. Al. Deleted the track credits from the "Personnel" section as it too was erroneous, and in my opinion, redundant.
Is The Times really a credible source for a music review which seemed about as objective as Whittaker Chambers review of Atlas Shrugged? Are we also going to begin using the SPLC's critique of Tea Partiers as hate-filled neo-Nazis because the collective entity is viewed as mainstream? 126.96.36.199 (talk) 07:28, 1 November 2010 (UTC)
- You know what? you're right. Its not a Soundtrack album. I don't know why in the templates its under soundtrack section yet it wasn't even used on any movies or TV shows what so ever. Fixing this immediately. Bleubeatle (talk) 02:29, 7 May 2012 (UTC)
- I agree. This is not a soundtrack album or a cast album, it is a concept album. It is also not a musical yet. It is planned to be adapted into a musical, but this has not been done yet. If the musical is actually produced, we might split off a sister article about the musical. -- Ssilvers (talk) 16:21, 9 May 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Here Lies Love. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150427184640/http://www.olivierawards.com/nominations/view/item274537/best-revival/ to http://www.olivierawards.com/nominations/view/item274537/best-revival/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.