Talk:Heroes (TV series)
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Heroes (TV series) article.|
|Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11|
|Heroes (TV series) was one of the Media and drama good articles, but it has been removed from the list. There are suggestions below for improving the article to meet the good article criteria. Once these issues have been addressed, the article can be renominated. Editors may also seek a reassessment of the decision if they believe there was a mistake.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|This article has been mentioned by a media organisation:
|This talk page is automatically archived by MiszaBot I. Any threads with no replies in 120 days may be automatically moved. Sections without timestamps are not archived.|
Lack of cohesion in the storyline
The further the series went the more incohesion I found in the storyline. Let me just give one outrageous example, because I do not wish to go throught it again to pinpoint them all.
Last episode of season 4: Sylar kills Nathan. Angela Pettreli and Noah Bennet ask Matt Parkman to brainwash Sylar into thinking he IS Nathan. Assuming his body with shapeshifting and having his memories with another ability.
Didnt Noah die by a bullet throught the eye? Did he not come back to life with a transfusion of Claire's blood?
So I say, having Sylar replace Nathan would not of been the logical choice of Angela or Noah. The first having lost her real son, she would of done anything to get him back and the second deeply hating Sylar for what he has done to his daughter and family.
Maybe I missed something, but...
"...Elle Bishop, a sadistic sociopath with the ability to generate electricity portrayed by Kristen Bell." I don't remember her being sadistic OR sociopathic...what's that about? The Practical Philosopher (talk) 18:15, 16 January 2011 (UTC)
- She sparked people for the fun of it through seasons 1 & 2, at least. Not sure about the sociopath part, but she has anti-social issues. -fnlayson (talk) 22:05, 16 January 2011 (UTC)
- Apologies, not sure why the edit summary didn't appear. As it should have said, the "Related" section is for shows that are "Related TV shows, i.e. remakes, spin-offs, adaptations for different audiences, etc." (per the documentation for the template). Unless there is something to indicate that '"Touch is set in the same universe or involves the same characters, the two are not related. (Having the same actors, producers etc. doesn't matter, otherwise we'd have hundreds upon hundreds of "related" series.) --Ckatzchatspy 01:06, 18 June 2011 (UTC)
The idea of common people that suddenly got supernatural powers, is taken from the 2003 Swedish De drabbade, in English "The Affected". I'm not saying the entire plot is taken from De drabbade , but the inspiration indeed is obvious. On the other hand "De drabbade" was inspired by the 2001 Danish "De udvalgte" In English "The Chosen Ones" (but that's a story of people that can buy 100 years of extra life by killing others - the chosen ones). This may call for some examples of the super natural powers that affects people in "De drabbade" -
- A man that all people tells the truth to - how orchid the question ever may be
- A man that can read the thoughts of others
- A woman that can bring dead back to life
- A man that can tell the precise location of anyone, he just needs a photo (if it's someone he hasn't met)
- A woman that can order people to do things against their own will, like a police shooting his collegues (she can't change what people want to do, but they still follow her orders)
- A man that can scare the shit out of anybody
- A man that can become invisible
- A youngster that can change his appearance, and look like anyone else he has seen
- A woman that can open a door , and all who follows her through that door , comes out of any other door on planet Earth
- A baby , with unknown strength. Until the 12th and last episode. The Baby can reverse time.
and others. This was aired in 2003. And American TV-producers are watching most European TV-series, in their hunt for inspiration. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 23:41, 23 May 2014 (UTC) Here is a link to the 7th episode http://www.oppetarkiv.se/video/1580116/de-drabbade-avsnitt-7-av-12
- The Dark Lady send four of hers to a mission (in order for the affected to amplify their skills, they must practice. The fat girl opens a door and the "mindreader", the "appearance shifter" and the sexy girl that gives orders follows with her. They comes straight in to a police trap. The "doorkeeper" escapes through a door, but the other three are believed to have killed several police officers. How shall they solve this situation ? (Thats the main story of this episode, sound is in Swedish without any underlining) 220.127.116.11 (talk) 23:55, 23 May 2014 (UTC)