From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|WikiProject Computing||(Rated Start-class)|
- Mention the most common names for the most popular programs, now and in the past. In the lead section?
- Overview of history of the concept/program since the 1950's.
- Introduce concept of bases: hex, decimal, octal, binary, with examples.
- Summarize or detail the commonly available switches.
- Differences by OS (how are Windows versions different? Harder to access whole volumes or devices.)
It seems that hexcat is not included with the current Linux distributions, so the text should be modified to reflect it. Are there any sources about it? The Yeti 21:15, 9 February 2014 (UTC)