Talk:High School Girls
|WikiProject Anime and manga||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
End of series
From what I can discover from the author's website (I had to use the google translation), the manga series has ended. It's claimed that there is going to be another part to the series in the future, but as far as I know the author hasn't actually made a move to continue the series or launch a spinoff. I'm listing it as ended since the last part came out in about 2006/2007-ish & the author has since moved onto new things. If anyone can find something otherwise (I'd love to be proven wrong) that shows that she's actively working on this manga or is going to actually make a 2nd part, please feel free to change it. I also added a bit about the characters as well. I'm debating about going through & trying to clean the characters up or list them on a new page since there are so many listed here. I also put down that the original Japanese manga is only 8 volumes, while the US releases were stretched out to make 9 volumes. Tokyogirl79 (talk) 21:17, 16 April 2008 (UTC)Tokyogirl79
- There's a continuation called "High School Girls - Love" with different students, but with same teachers. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 23:30, 12 July 2012 (UTC)
The topic on the manga and the topic on the anime were merged by me since it seemed reidulous to have two seperate pages for basically the same series.--Juhachi 00:54, 11 May 2006 (UTC)
I believe the missing titles are:
- Chapter 9: Farewell! Kouda Akari.
- Chapter 10: Glasses! Glasses! Glasses!
- Chapter 11: Saki Girls` Tales of Failed Love. ~Feelings, Crossing Over the Years~
- Chapter 12: Stupidity, Never-Ending Stupidity.
But I don't have them in Japanese. -Unknown
- Episode #00 is essentially the first 15 minutes or so of the first episode of the series if I remember correctly. It was a teaser to get people excited for the series. Tokyogirl79 (talk) 16:19, 6 December 2008 (UTC)Tokyogirl79