Talk:High-maltose corn syrup
The following two sentences in the first paragraph are blatantly contradictory: 'To be given the label "high," the syrup must contain at least 50% maltose. Typically, it contains 40–50% maltose, though some have as high as 70%.'. Ninjabell (talk) 01:46, 15 November 2016 (UTC)
- I don't remember which one, but I do remember reading it in one of the sources used in this article. Tatterfly (talk) 03:21, 22 August 2011 (UTC)
- It was actually in a less reliable source (a blog of some type), which I removed. High-maltose syrup from corn is of no concern in celiac disease (of course!), but I found two authoritative sources which show that but that high-maltose syrups from barley or wheat may in rare cases have very small amounts of gluten, and it's not clear whether that's at all clinically relevant to celiac disease. --Slashme (talk) 06:52, 22 August 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on High-maltose corn syrup. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120325100136/http://www.efsa.europa.eu/en/efsajournal/doc/nda_op_ej456_barley_based_glucose_syrup_from_finnsugar_en%2C4.pdf to http://www.efsa.europa.eu/en/efsajournal/doc/nda_op_ej456_barley_based_glucose_syrup_from_finnsugar_en%2C4.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.