No objections Mike Stoyik 04:14, 7 July 2006 (UTC)
- I suggest simply Metropolitan Ilarion until there is a need to disambiguate. Then if there is a need to disambiguate, I would suggest Metropolitan Illarion of Winnipeg. -- JamesTeterenko 04:23, 7 July 2006 (UTC)
Well, there are plenty. Hilarion of Kiev is already at wiki. Many more are around. Additional reason for adding a full secular name to the title is that he was known under it too as a notable figure before he took monastic vows as Ilarion. As such, even had ne not been a metropolitan, the "Ivan Ohienko" would have been a worthy article. --Irpen 04:37, 7 July 2006 (UTC)
- Done per no objections. --Irpen 19:19, 18 July 2006 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Ilarion Ohienko. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070927183416/http://www.ukrlc.org/bible/ to http://www.ukrlc.org/bible/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.