Talk:His Dark Materials (film)
Merge with His Dark Materials?
No merge. Already has a fairly controvertial history, so the information should probably be preserved. If this much information were in the destination article, I'd propose splitting it. --AySz88^-^ 06:05, 12 January 2006 (UTC)
Merge with His Dark Materials: The Golden Compass?
I believe these two should be merged for now. If they do decide to make a film out of the subtle knife we can create a seperate page for that SirGrant 05:21, 2 March 2006 (UTC)
Merge: At the moment there's little point having two separate pages, they both convey more or less the same thing.--Adzz 05:46, 29 May 2006 (UTC)
- Merge: Agree, until there are two films, just one page for a HDM film. Chwyatt 11:16, 14 July 2006 (UTC)
- Merge. Same film, same project, same page. Minglex 18:56, 24 July 2006 (UTC)
- Merge for the reasons stated above, and common sense. Derek Balsam 22:50, 3 August 2006 (UTC)
- Merge for reasons stated above. Erik 16:43, 19 August 2006 (UTC)
- Merge no need for two seperate pages for this. Lemming64 07:41, 4 September 2006 (UTC)
- Merge The two pages basically convey the same info. User:Jbeckwith 18.36, 21 September 2006 (GMT)