Talk:History of late ancient Christianity
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the History of late ancient Christianity article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|This article is written in British English, which has its own spelling conventions (colour, travelled, centre, realise, defence), and some terms used in it are different or absent from other varieties of English. According to the relevant style guide, this should not be changed without broad consensus.|
The article's first heading has three "=" and later there is a heading with two "=":
Trinitarian Christianity was competing with Arian Christianity at the time
Hi Carlaude, I have restored the header about Trinitarian Christianity as that moment in history was indeed a decisive point at which an ongoing debate between Arian and Trinitarian Christianity was officially settled. Thanks, Scott P. (talk) 19:03, 24 April 2010 (UTC)
Why such a European focus?
By the 4th c., Christianity had taken hold in Ethiopia and spread through Yemen, Saudia Arabia, to India and elsewhere. Where are these sections of the article? Benefac (talk) 19:21, 19 June 2011 (UTC)
- These sections missing because no one has added them. This is your chance to do so. şṗøʀĸşṗøʀĸ: τᴀʟĸ 02:35, 20 June 2011 (UTC)
- No. But you can merge State church of the Roman Empire into this one if you want. şṗøʀĸşṗøʀĸ: τᴀʟĸ 07:55, 20 June 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on History of late ancient Christianity. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060521210204/http://11.1911encyclopedia.org/C/CH/CHURCH_HISTORY.htm to http://11.1911encyclopedia.org/C/CH/CHURCH_HISTORY.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130126010821/http://www.fourthcentury.com/ to http://fourthcentury.com/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.