Talk:History of the Jews in Qatar
|WikiProject Qatar||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
History of the Jews in Qatar
Reposted here from User talk:IZAK:
This is an automated message from CorenSearchBot. I have performed a web search with the contents of History of the Jews in Qatar, and it appears to include a substantial copy of http://www.prescriptiondrug-info.com/drug_information_online.asp?title=History_of_the_Jews_in_Qatar. For legal reasons, we cannot accept copyrighted text or images borrowed from other web sites or printed material; such additions will be deleted. You may use external websites as a source of information, but not as a source of sentences.
This message was placed automatically, and it is possible that the bot is confused and found similarity where none actually exists. If that is the case, you can remove the tag from the article and it would be appreciated if you could drop a note on the maintainer's talk page. CorenSearchBot (talk) 10:16, 2 January 2008 (UTC)
- Again this bot runs wild. Nuts! How crazy is that! The "site" you quote is actually a mirror site that uses Wikipedia images to sell pharmacy products! All the material is correctly cited and sourced. Thank you. IZAK (talk) 10:19, 2 January 2008 (UTC)
- madman bum and angel 01:00, 4 January 2008 (UTC) Likewise accepted as a non-violation. It's likely that this particular Wikipedia mirror was just indexed as the bot processed this article in its queue. As I said, it's very rare and we do apologize for the inconvenience. —
Solution to Arabia vs Saudi Arabia vs Arabian Peninsula
Please see the following articles that should now solve the problems we have been discussing:
- The History of the Jews in Arabia page is now the History of the Jews in Arabia (disambiguation) page (see it to understand the comprehensive nature of the solution and why it is necessary.
- A new main article is now History of the Jews in the Arabian Peninsula that summarizes the Jewish histories within and connected to the areas of all the present countries in the Arabian Peninsula.
- The History of the Jews in Saudi Arabia is now part of a set of nine articles that relate to the nine countries in the present day Arabian Peninsula, as follows:
- The main category for all the above is now the new Category:History of the Jews in the Arabian Peninsula which is itself a sub-category of: Category:History of the Arabian peninsula, Category:Jewish history by region, Category:Jews and Judaism in Southwest Asia, Category:Judeo-Islamic topics
This took me a while to write, research and organize, but it was well worth the time and efforts I put into it to create clarity and avoid confusion from now on. Thank you very much, IZAK (talk) 13:39, 3 January 2008 (UTC)