Talk:History of the Oregon Trail
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the History of the Oregon Trail article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
This article was created as an exact split from the Oregon Trail article, but the content there has not been removed, because there is a discussion here about it. Jsayre64 (talk) 15:03, 22 April 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on History of the Oregon Trail. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120129150440/http://www.metisresourcecentre.mb.ca/maps/rrsettlement1870.htm to http://www.metisresourcecentre.mb.ca/maps/rrsettlement1870.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080531061021/http://www.peak.org/~mransom/pioneers.html to http://www.peak.org/~mransom/pioneers.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110719155702/http://winterquarters.byu.edu/pages/settlements.htm to http://winterquarters.byu.edu/pages/settlements.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.