|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
I think holly's bloopers section ought to be a featured article, it is pure brilliance
- Not enough material for its own article. In fact, I wouldn't care if it weren't in any article at all. -- Lyverbe 11:23, 16 May 2007 (UTC)
There are probably ten times as many Holly related bloopers than are mentioned here. We can probably add to this, but an entire article would likely be overkill. User:Wikicali00 (talk) 15:28, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
Model of choice for aerobics
I tend to see this as original research. We could say the same for Diane as the model of choice for bathing suits or Janice for... for... well, nothing in particular :) But seriously, I think this new "She was also the model of choice for the showpiece of aerobics and exercise equipment" is a personal observation more than a wanted fact by the producers. -- Lyverbe (talk) 14:10, 2 May 2014 (UTC)
- It was talked about in People Magazine back in the 1980s, as I recall. As a matter of fact, the observation you made about Diane being the bathing suit model was addressed as well. Could use a better source, yes. I wonder if there's been any serious research published about "Barker's Beauties" addressing the types of clothing they modeled or showcases they appeared in. -OberRanks (talk) 19:44, 2 May 2014 (UTC)
- Personally, I don't think so. Diane was always wearing bathing suits for an obvious reason, but I've always seen the other models as being treated equally when it came to show specific items. Anyway, that's my $0.02. It can stay, but I just wanted to raise a flag. -- Lyverbe (talk) 20:19, 2 May 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Holly Hallstrom. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080311081118/http://www.nerve.com/dispatches/doig/showcaseshowdown/index.asp?page=1 to http://www.nerve.com/dispatches/doig/showcaseshowdown/index.asp?page=1
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.