|WikiProject National Register of Historic Places||(Rated Stub-class, High-importance)|
|WikiProject United States / Wyoming||(Rated Stub-class, Low-importance)|
Photos and/or photo uploads are needed.
- HABS photos are not likely to be available for this site.
- NRHP photos seem not to be available on-line for this site.
- New photos would be helpful.
||It is requested that a photograph be included in this article to improve its quality. Please replace this template with a more specific media request template where possible.
Wikipedians in Wyoming may be able to help!
The Free Image Search Tool may be able to locate suitable images on Flickr and other web sites.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Horner Site. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060626050924/http://tps.cr.nps.gov/nhl/detail.cfm?ResourceID=567&resourceType=Site to http://tps.cr.nps.gov/nhl/detail.cfm?ResourceId=567&ResourceType=Site
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.