Talk:Howard Frankland Bridge
|WikiProject Florida||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Tampa Bay||(Rated C-class)|
I haven't lived around the Tampa Bay area 15 years. Do locals still call this the "Howard Frankenstein Bridge"? - Rockhopper10r 02:30, 30 November 2005 (UTC)
I hear that some still call the bridge the "Frankenstien" today. However, once the reconstruction of I-275 through Westshore is finished (in 2013 or so), that nickname should disappear from the bridge for good. 18.104.22.168 01:56, 3 August 2006 (UTC).
Lack of sources!
Currently, this article cites very few sources. I am trying to find sources regarding the history of the Howard Frankland Bridge at this time. Unfortunately, the website in which I obtained the information regarding the Bypass System is unreachable and may have been shut down in recent months. If anyone else can help contribute some sources for this article, that would be highly appreciated. Wslupecki 02:12, 5 August 2006 (UTC).
- Here is one... i dont know how to link to it properly in the article: http://www.sptimes.com/2007/03/10/Tampabay/There_s_no_getting_ov.shtml
Morthanley 18:00, 11 March 2007 (UTC)
File:Howardfranklandaerial.jpg Nominated for Deletion
|An image used in this article, File:Howardfranklandaerial.jpg, has been nominated for deletion at Wikimedia Commons in the following category: Deletion requests July 2011
|A discussion will now take place over on Commons about whether to remove the file. If you feel the deletion can be contested then please do so (commons:COM:SPEEDY has further information). Otherwise consider finding a replacement image before deletion occurs.|
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Howard Frankland Bridge. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071215122448/http://www.pinellascounty.org/mpo/maps/TrafCou06.pdf to http://www.pinellascounty.org/mpo/maps/TrafCou06.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080216120611/http://www.dot.state.fl.us/planning/statistics/trafficdata/maps/pinellas.pdf to http://www.dot.state.fl.us/planning/statistics/trafficdata/maps/pinellas.pdf
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.dot.state.fl.us/planning/statistics/trafficdata/AADT/15.pdf
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.