|Humayun Abdulali was nominated as a Natural sciences good article, but it did not meet the good article criteria at the time. There are suggestions on the review page for improving the article. If you can improve it, please do; it may then be renominated.
Review: January 16, 2018.
|WikiProject Biography / Science and Academia||(Rated B-class)|
|WikiProject India / Maharashtra / Mumbai||(Rated B-class, Low-importance)|
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Humayun Abdulali. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090619065655/http://www.dnh.nic.in/deptdoc/Forest/WILDLIFE%20PROTECTION%20ACT.doc to http://www.dnh.nic.in/deptdoc/Forest/WILDLIFE%20PROTECTION%20ACT.doc
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110719102535/http://www.new.dli.ernet.in/rawdataupload/upload/insa/INSA_1/20005b88_387.pdf to http://www.new.dli.ernet.in/rawdataupload/upload/insa/INSA_1/20005b88_387.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
An editor has reviewed this edit and fixed any errors that were found.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Humayun Abdulali/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
I will not have much to say about this well-written and well-cited article about this distinguished ornithologist. I assume words like "spotted" and "nabbed" are satisfactory in Indian English.
- There are a couple of citations needed, marked in the text.
- I suggest you wikilink terms such as natural history, Lancia, Morris Minor, partridge (and other taxa mentioned).
- The lead section needs to be extended to reflect Abdulali's career, mentioning his work in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, taxa described, the Wild Birds and Wild Animals Act, the Borivali National Park, the frogs' legs ban, and so on. You might also mention that he won awards ("award-winning Indian ornithologist") without necessarily naming them.
- The Works list is not correctly formatted. Books should be in italics, and the publisher and date should be displayed.
- The dates of the awards should be shown in the infobox.