Starting comments: Considering the author, I don't anticipate many, if any, issues.
- a. provides references: Acceptable
- b. proper citation use: Acceptable
- c. no original research: Acceptable
6. Image use:
- a. license/tagging correct: Question - Am I to take from the omission of such a photo that there isn't a picture of the storm itself? I know we're early for satellites, and that the Hurricane Hunters didn't exist at the time, but I wanted to make sure.
- b. relevant/properly captioned: Acceptable
7. Additional items not required for a GA, but requested by the reviewer:
- a. images that should have alt texts have them: Needs work - Would you please consider doing this?
- b. general catch all and aesthetics: Acceptable
Comments after the initial review: I made two minor sourcing tweaks, which you can look at in the diffs. Other than that, I've left one question, as well as put in a request (that will have no effect on my passing this or not) for you to put in alt texts. This looks to be an easy pass. Exactly what I expected when I decided to do this review. Sven Manguard Wha? 05:02, 9 January 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for the review! I added the alt images, easy enough. Unfortunately, there are no radar images or satellite images. Radar wasn't all that common during the storm, and satellite imagery didn't come around until the 1960s. --♫ Hurricanehink (talk) 05:08, 9 January 2013 (UTC)
- Bloody fast response, that. Okay, I'm promoting this now. Sven Manguard Wha? 05:10, 9 January 2013 (UTC)