Talk:Hurricane Emily (1987)
|Hurricane Emily (1987) has been listed as one of the Natural sciences good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|Hurricane Emily (1987) is part of the 1987 Atlantic hurricane season series, a good topic. This is identified as among the best series of articles produced by the Wikipedia community. If you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|Current status: Good article|
|WikiProject Caribbean||(Rated GA-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Tropical cyclones / Storms / Atlantic||(Rated GA-class, Low-importance)|
More impact, pictures, references, better wiki links. Jdorje 04:28, 11 January 2006 (UTC)
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Hurricane Emily (1987)/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
Hi, I have read through the article and find that it meets the good article criteria. I made a few copy editing changes which you are free to change if I erred.
- It is reasonably well written.
- a (prose): Well written b (MoS): Follows relevant MoS
- It is factually accurate and verifiable.
- It is broad in its coverage.
- a (major aspects): Covers major aspects b (focused): Remains focused
- It follows the neutral point of view policy.
- Fair representation without bias: Neutral
- It is stable.
- No edit wars etc.: Stable
- It is illustrated by images, where possible and appropriate.
- Pass/Fail: Pass
The comment(s) below were originally left at several discussions in past years, these subpages are now deprecated. The comments may be irrelevant or outdated; if so, please feel free to remove this section., and are posted here for posterity. Following
|Pretty close to B-Class, but the met. history could use some expansion and referencing. –Juliancolton | Talk 05:00, 2 July 2009 (UTC)|
Last edited at 05:00, 2 July 2009 (UTC). Substituted at 18:31, 29 April 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Hurricane Emily (1987). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110727231615/http://www.saintbridgetchurch.org/haitihurricanes_08.pdf to http://saintbridgetchurch.org/haitihurricanes_08.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.