Talk:Hybrid open access journal
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Article processing charges
As 126.96.36.199 has an obvious interest in the subject, and so do I, I'd appreciate it if that user sent me an email so we could discuss things. Anonymity will be protected. DGG 18:14, 28 September 2006 (UTC)
- I dont think the fees are encyclopedic material--prices and similar matters are almost ever included in articles. I'll remove them if there is no further commentDGG (talk) 07:59, 21 September 2007 (UTC)
- FWIW, I agree with DGG; there isnt much point trying to maintain prices here. John Vandenberg 10:19, 21 September 2007 (UTC)
- It would be useful to give an indication of the costs involved, given that these costs can be referenced to a reliable secondary source. I agree that an ad-hoc poll of publishers websites should be avoided. I note that the article processing charge article has this kind of information. Best wishes. RobbieIanMorrison (talk) 08:40, 13 December 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Hybrid open access journal. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060501002050/http://eprints.rclis.org/archive/00001179/ to http://eprints.rclis.org/archive/00001179/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.