Talk:Hydrogen internal combustion engine vehicle
- The german article is about an engine and this article is about a vehicle, its on my todo list to create an article about the engine. Mion (talk) 11:31, 10 March 2009 (UTC)
Kind of low improvement
The power output of a direct injected hydrogen engine vehicle is 20% more than for a gasoline engine vehicle and 42% more than a hydrogen engine vehicle using a carburetor.
I noticed the "low Emissions" section says, "when a hydrogen fuelled engine is tuned for greatest emissions it produces emissions equal to a gas fuelled car from 1976" (I paraphrase). What about when tuned for minimum emissions? Doesn't this wording and lack of minimum emissions info seem slanted against hydrogen cars? — Preceding unsigned comment added by WertMooMoo (talk • contribs) 08:07, 5 June() 2014 (UTC)
- well, if you read it possitive, the test was done in 1976 and compared to 1976 emissions from regular gas engines, and it states that you could get the extra power output from hydrogen and maxed in emissions it wouldn't be higher than that from gas engines. Aldo you would go for the minimum emissions from an environmental point of view, economics would demand that you try to max power output of the engine, the maxed emissions is a worst case scenario for modelling, in practice you have less emissions. Mion (talk) 15:50, 5 June() 2014 (UTC)
Reference 11 on fuel cell vehicles
Reference 11 directs to a site (not a PDF) of the US government about, among others, fuel cell vehicles and not about combustion engine vehicles. Besides that I cannot find any numbers on output power.
Besides the above mentioned, I think it would be worth mentioning the usage compared to the extra output power. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Al126 at wiki (talk • contribs) 12:47, 6 April 2015 (UTC)
The H2 + O2 + N2 → H2O + NOx equation
This is a bit silly. Sorry, though, I just don't have the time.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Hydrogen internal combustion engine vehicle. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110905043908/http://www1.eere.energy.gov/hydrogenandfuelcells/tech_validation/pdfs/fcm03r0.pdf to http://www1.eere.energy.gov/hydrogenandfuelcells/tech_validation/pdfs/fcm03r0.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.