Talk:Water transfer printing

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  (Redirected from Talk:Hydrographics (printing))
Jump to navigation Jump to search
WikiProject Technology (Rated Start-class)
WikiProject iconThis article is within the scope of WikiProject Technology, a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of technology on Wikipedia. If you would like to participate, please visit the project page, where you can join the discussion and see a list of open tasks.
Start-Class article Start  This article has been rated as Start-Class on the project's quality scale.

Similar to paper marbling[edit]

The process of transferring a floating ink to a solid surface is very similar to the technique for producing marbled paper. Perhaps that deserves mention in the history discussion.

-- (talk) 03:08, 2 March 2017 (UTC)