Talk:I Am God
|I Am God has been listed as one of the Media and drama good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.
Review: September 11, 2015. ( ).
|WikiProject Television / Episode coverage / Veronica Mars||(Rated GA-class, Low-importance)|
Fair use rationale for Image:Veronica Mars 2x18.jpg
Image:Veronica Mars 2x18.jpg is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images lacking such an explanation can be deleted one week after being tagged, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.
- This review is transcluded from Talk:I Am God/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
Sorry about the review time!
- Maybe put ratings info in the lead?
- Possibly expand why the episode got mixed reviews?
- "Veronica has a dream of the dead bus crash students before she visits the guidance counselor" When did this happen? In a previous episode? If so, I'd recommend putting a "Background" subheading before the plot summary
- Wait, which part? The dream takes place within the episode--the bus crash takes place in the season two premiere.
- "In science class, Logan gets paired with Wallace and Dick gets paired with Angie Dahl (Kayla Ewell)." That comes out of nowhere
- would cut out all the science stuff from the three paragraphs and restructure them into their own new one. As its stands, the plot summary is really choppy
- Is BuzzFeed a good source for reviews?
- I think it's fine seeing as it's a widely used source from known and vetted authors, especially because this is a list rather than a review, which is what BuzzFeed is known for.
- Just a personal preference (that you totally don't have to do, but I think it makes the page easier to read): I'd seperate all of the reviews and then group them based on what they're saying. So TV.com and AV Club could go together, and Television Without a Pity and Alan Sepinwall could go together, etc.
- "The Rapes of Graff" has two columns for its references, but this one only has one. Just a minor note
Just a few things.--Gen. Quon (Talk) 15:42, 6 September 2015 (UTC) @Gen. Quon: I fixed everything, I believe. Let me know if there's anything else I can do. Johanna (formerly BenLinus1214)talk to me!see my work 23:30, 6 September 2015 (UTC)
- @BenLinus1214: If you can expand upon/clarify the bus crash bit, then this'll pass!--Gen. Quon (Talk) 01:37, 7 September 2015 (UTC)
- @Gen. Quon: I don't think a background bit is necessary--I added a link to "Normal Is the Watchword", the season two premiere in which the crash occurred. Johanna (formerly BenLinus1214)talk to me!see my work 01:07, 11 September 2015 (UTC)