Talk:Ice hockey at the 2014 Winter Olympics
|WikiProject Ice Hockey||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject Russia / Sports & games||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
Nicklas Backstrom testing positive
- It is not yet decided whether Backstrom gets to keep the medal or not so it's a bit early to cross his name off the list. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 14:06, 27 February 2014 (UTC)
- Is there a precedent of a case where a person cheating by using doping gets caught during the Olympics but still gets to keep their medal? Or should this be a case like that then - it's all fine for one person in a team event to use doping to cheat because even if he gets caught he still gets his medal? Right... — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 21:25, 2 March 2014 (UTC)
- IIHF and WADA are discussing wether it was intetional or not and if Backstrom is to blame or only the team doctors. If the doping is conscidered unintentional he will keep his medal. Otherwise it is ofcourse cheating and he will not get a medal. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 11:00, 5 March 2014 (UTC)
- IOC has decided that Backstrom gets to keep his medal, therefore I un-crossed his name on the list. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 17:51, 14 March 2014 (UTC)
- Now we can only hope that cheating bastard is happy with his silver medal that he didn't even win. Swedes just kicked 'fair play' out of the Olympic games and made the use of doping okay, as long as you claim to be ignorant of the actual rules when you get caught. Nicely done and well played. <Golfclap> — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 23:02, 14 March 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Ice hockey at the 2014 Winter Olympics. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140219063539/http://www.sochi2014.com/en/spectators-place-bolshoy-ice-dome to http://www.sochi2014.com/en/spectators-place-bolshoy-ice-dome
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140207194500/http://www.iihf.com/home-of-hockey/championships/olympics.html to http://www.iihf.com/home-of-hockey/championships/olympics.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.