- The following discussion is an archived discussion of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on the talk page. Editors desiring to contest the closing decision should consider a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.
Moved as proposed. Previous history of "IND" has been moved to Talk:IND/merged. bd2412 T 21:25, 22 October 2014 (UTC)
Ind → IND – Many meanings on this disambiguation page are three-letter acronyms, which are usually written in uppercase. Petr Matas 10:58, 8 October 2014 (UTC)
- and many are not, Gregkaye ✍♪ 13:14, 8 October 2014 (UTC)
- Support; it is common practice to designate acronyms in ALL CAPS. "Ind" would represent words (titles such as Ind (novel) or Ind (film), and those entries do not exist.) Steel1943 (talk) 20:21, 8 October 2014 (UTC)
- Comment. This was merged the other way at some point, so there is significant edit history at the proposed title that would need to be retained. Dekimasuよ! 18:44, 15 October 2014 (UTC)
- Is Cut & Paste the best way to do the move then? Petr Matas 22:29, 18 October 2014 (UTC)
- No, it shouldn't be done by cut and paste. If an administrator closes this request with a move, he or she can retain the history by swapping it out from the target page. Dekimasuよ! 20:51, 22 October 2014 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on this talk page or in a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.