|WikiProject Architecture||(Rated Stub-class)|
Plans to expand this page include the following:
- Addition of a category "History of Interior Architecture" and relevant sub-categories
- Addition of sub-categories under "Evolutions in Interior Architecture" to cover "Initial Design" and other relevant topics
- Addition of relevant photographs, diagrams and various media to illustrate interior architecture — Preceding unsigned comment added by Levigriffith (talk • contribs) 02:43, 2 February 2011 (UTC)
- Modification of "Earnings" category to include job titles in interior architecture
- Research and addition of more "Example Programs"
- Locate and utilize more credible references
This list is not helpful and not properly formatted. I'm removing it, leaving only the non-dead links. If there was some explanation of why a program was notable, it might be okay. Here's the old page before I cut some of the list.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Interior architecture. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110721200353/http://www.gov.ns.ca/legislature/legc/bills/60th_1st/3rd_read/b115.htm to http://www.gov.ns.ca/legislature/legc/bills/60th_1st/3rd_read/b115.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.