Talk:International Bank of Azerbaijan
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|Text and/or other creative content from this version of International Bank of Azerbaijan was copied or moved into User:CsCMRd/sandbox with this edit on 13:44, 24 July 2014. The former page's history now serves to provide attribution for that content in the latter page, and it must not be deleted so long as the latter page exists.|
overhaul of headings and images
Greetings. Today I made some large visual changes to this page. This page has great content, but the continual editing over time by manu users resulted in the page's content having a rambling feel to it. The changes I made are summarized: (1) Heading structure. Consolidated redundant content into major-themed sections, reflecting what many other bank wiki pages look like in terms of how content is chunked together. (2) images. old images were bare and non-value added, in my opinion. I selected some images that reflected the themes of the page.
images deleted, added, and moved
- Timeline sidebar. Moved it down.
- Table of Contents. Limited to level-2 headers. Reason: Conciseness - Table was becoming long
- All sidebars and images. Made them all the same width. Reason: Coherence - History table was wider than the Inbox, and some of the other pictures were narrower than the History table.
- Rearranged order of some sections. Moved Financial section up. Before: History, Financial, Corporate affairs, Services, Operations, Syndicated Murabaha, and Public affairs. Now: Financial, History, Services, Corporate affairs, Operations, Murabaha, Public affairs. Reason: Coherence - The previous order made some images creep down past the next header.
- Old chart of 2012 portfolio data. Deleted. Reason: Outdated.
- Org chart. Centered. Reason: Visually more appealing.
- Grand Kremlin palace image, MasterCard image, and American Express image. Deleted. They did not seem to belong on this page. Would need stronger relevance to the subject matter instead of a mere mention.