This Desperately needs a cleanup. And possibly a disambig for this and the method of old timey punishment.
- This suit is a joke, and an abomination. There is not a Spider-fan out there who would rather see this joke destroyed and put away. Remember "Electric" Superman? So do we. Change it back.
- I moved this from the article since it's definitely POV. Personally, as a Spider-fan, the suit is ok to me; I just don't like the colors. Of course, Ain't nuthin like the real thing. Donmega60645 18:55, 18 May 2006 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Iron Spider. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://wayback.vefsafn.is/wayback/20060306145039/http%3A//www.marvel.com/publishing/stories/showstory.htm?id%3D67 to http://www.marvel.com/publishing/stories/showstory.htm?id=67
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.