From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The first para in the "Biblical narrative" section has a lot of weasel wording in it. These include, "it is believed", and "is considered".
- This section also needs some MOS compliance editing. I've done some work on it, adding hard dashes and spaces. H1nkles (talk) 21:42, 13 May 2009 (UTC)
- I've completed the article and made lots of edits to remove excessive linking and fix some MOS compliance issues. I'm not overly impressed with the article there are a lot of little problems that make it hard for me to recommend keep at this point. For example:
- The references need page numbers and I note that all the Qur'anic references are in one cite  while the Biblical references are in separate cites, why is that?
- "However, Muslim scholars came to endorse that it was Ishmael", which Muslim scholars?
- As stated above there is weasel wording throughout the article.
- (see Galatians 4:21-30)., the citation should go after the period not before re: .
- There needs to be (ndash) hard spaces between spans of page numbers and dates and verses. I made some corrections but I see more. I feel at this point that I should hold the article for a week for fixes to be made. If no work is done then I will likely demote the article. I don't think it will take much to keep it GA but I don't feel comfortable keeping it GA with the work that needs to be done. H1nkles (talk) 23:00, 13 May 2009 (UTC)