Talk:It Takes a Church
|It Takes a Church has been listed as a Media and drama good article under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do, and if it no longer meets these criteria, it can be reassessed.
Review: September 19, 2015. ( ).
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the It Takes a Church article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
- This review is transcluded from Talk:It Takes a Church/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
- In the lead, put ratings and review information.
- Was the second season not sponsored by Christian Mingle?
- I think "dating game show" would suffice, not "dating reality game show".
- For consistency, title both the corresponding sections as "gameplay" or "format".
- File of Natalie Grant might be nice in the format section.
- What's an "upfront presentation"?
- Not sure where you live, but in the US, it's when a television network organizes a press conference to detail their programming ideas and/or slate for the upcoming television (which, in the States, is (usually) September to May, though since GSN is a lower-end cable channel this is not always the case with them). --Bentvfan54321 (talk) 12:03, 19 September 2015 (UTC)
- Take out the "also" in the sponsoring sentence.
- Any news about whether it has been renewed for a third season?
- If possible, I would expand on some of the reviewers' main comments of the show.
- It's impossible to compare the ratings figures for the first and second seasons because they're in different numerical formats. Make them the same if possible; if not, it's okay to keep it the way it is.
- Comment from the other article is the same for "at the Wayback Machine". Also, as this is possibly ongoing, is there really no website up for it?
@Bentvfan54321: Once again, not too much. By the way, if possible, could you review one of my Veronica Mars articles? There are five up at the moment. Johanna (formerly BenLinus1214)talk to me!see my work 03:01, 15 September 2015 (UTC)
- @Johanna: Thanks! I am real busy this week but will see what I can do regarding this and Mind of a Man. Regarding a QPQ, I'll try, but again, I can't make any promises with my time constraints. If you need anything else, feel free to give me a call, and I'll see what I can do. Thanks, --Bentvfan54321 (talk) 03:23, 15 September 2015 (UTC)
- @Johanna: Okay, I think it's done. --Bentvfan54321 (talk) 12:11, 19 September 2015 (UTC)
- GA review (see here for what the criteria are, and here for what they are not)
- It is reasonably well written.
- It is factually accurate and verifiable.
- It is broad in its coverage.
- It follows the neutral point of view policy.
- Fair representation without bias:
- It is stable.
- No edit wars, etc.:
- It is illustrated by images and other media, where possible and appropriate.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on It Takes a Church. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20141006120250/http://corp.gsn.com/press/releases/gsn-greenlights-two-new-series-and-unveils-robust-development-slate-during-new-york-c to http://corp.gsn.com/press/releases/gsn-greenlights-two-new-series-and-unveils-robust-development-slate-during-new-york-c
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20170216002434/http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/network-press-releases/the-chase-renewed-for-season-four-it-takes-a-church-renewed-for-season-two-by-gsn/295614/ to http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/network-press-releases/the-chase-renewed-for-season-four-it-takes-a-church-renewed-for-season-two-by-gsn/295614/
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.gsntv.com/show/it-takes-a-church/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.