Talk:Italian Socialist Party (2007)
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Fair use rationale for Image:Socialist Party logo.png
Image:Socialist Party logo.png is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images uploaded after 4 May, 2006, and lacking such an explanation will be deleted one week after they have been uploaded, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.
BetacommandBot 15:24, 24 October 2007 (UTC)
Time for update?
- The party was actually launched in early October 2007, but since then there has been no founding congress. --Checco (talk) 23:00, 3 March 2008 (UTC)
- Are the party still planning to run "alone" in the election? --Free Socialist (talk) 00:09, 4 March 2008 (UTC)
- When you say "launched", does that mean that it was the day when it was decided that the party was to be founded? I took at look at People of Freedom, where it says that this party was launched in December, but as far as I remember, BBC World reported already in October or November that Berlusconi planned a new party. Is there a difference between launching and founding? --Oddeivind (talk) 14:55, 4 March 2008 (UTC)
- I use "to launch" for the day when a party is announced. --Checco (talk) 15:33, 4 March 2008 (UTC)
PS vs PD
What is the main political differences between the Democratic Party (PD) and the Socialist Party (PS) and why did not the parties that formed the PS join the PD? --Oddeivind (talk) 18:18, 16 March 2008 (UTC)
- Almost no differences: PS is probably to the right of PD economically and to the left regarding moral issues. This is the first election the Socialists fight and they want to preserve their identity and to see their strenght. They proposed an alliance with PD, but Veltroni ruled this out. Veltroni proposed them to be part of the PD list, as Radicals did, but the Socialist felt this as forced merger. --Checco (talk) 23:25, 16 March 2008 (UTC)
- Sincere apologies. Sorted now. --Free Socialist (talk) 14:33, 26 March 2008 (UTC)
- Left and freedom is only a technical alliance to overcome the 4% threshold. Actually the PS is on the right of the Democratic Party on many issues and holds generally a moderate position in the Italian political spectrum. Anyway, I agree with you that "third way" is not approproate for the party and I will remove it from the article. --Checco (talk) 09:05, 18 March 2009 (UTC)