|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
"though unfortunately such press toadying was to be revived in the late 20th century with the marriage of the Charles, Prince of Wales to Lady Diana, soon to become Diana, Princess of Wales"
- It seems to have been suppressed; which is good, since its... rather partizan sounding. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 23:20, 14 April 2008 (UTC)
WikiProject Comics B-Class Assesment required
This article needs the B-Class checklist filled in to remain a B-Class article for the Comics WikiProject. If the checklist is not filled in by 7th August this article will be re-assessed as C-Class. The checklist should be filled out referencing the guidance given at Wikipedia:Version 1.0 Editorial Team/Assessment/B-Class criteria. For further details please contact the Comics WikiProject. Comics-awb (talk) 16:46, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
- It looks like B class except for the lack of refs. William Hogarth only has 2 refs in a big article and is B-class. Is there not a difference anyway between cartoons, which are one-off images, and comics which have serial images?Red Hurley (talk) 11:24, 4 August 2008 (UTC)
C-Class rated for Comics Project
As this B-Class article has yet to receive a review, it has been rated as C-Class. If you disagree and would like to request an assesment, please visit Wikipedia:WikiProject_Comics/Assessment#Requesting_an_assessment and list the article. Hiding T 14:14, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
Lots of new images
FYI, I've just added 155 new high-resolution images by James Gillray from the National Portrait Gallery, London at Commons:Category:James_Gillray. I can see that you have plenty of images already, but feel free to use any that you like. Dcoetzee 09:27, 30 March 2009 (UTC)
Puplishing date for "The reception of the Diplomatique and his suite, at the Court of Pekin"
Wasn't this caricature puplished a year later (1793), after George Macartneys 'visit' to China?
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on James Gillray. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120306105427/http://harpers.co.uk/sommelier/sommeliers-news/11766-gillrays-steakhouse-a-bar-to-open-at-londons-county-hall.html to http://www.harpers.co.uk/sommelier/sommeliers-news/11766-gillrays-steakhouse-a-bar-to-open-at-londons-county-hall.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.