Talk:James Hamilton Academy
|WikiProject Schools||(Rated Stub-class)|
This appears to be a real school. Why was it deleted? Bearian 19:02, 24 October 2007 (UTC)
- Looks like G10 and G11. Hm, doesn't appear to be either of those now. I'll go ahead and pull the CSD down. --Ioeth (talk contribs friendly) 19:09, 24 October 2007 (UTC)
- Among other reasons, the information being added is completely unsourced and hence unverifiable. The persons being mentioned are not "notable" in the sense required for them to be discussed in an encyclopedic article. General Ization Talk 22:00, 11 October 2017 (UTC)
- The time to ask this would have been after your edit was first reverted, not after you have edit warred over the content. General Ization Talk 22:02, 11 October 2017 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on James Hamilton Academy. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080421140347/http://www.east-ayrshire.gov.uk/ess/education/hamilton.asp to http://www.east-ayrshire.gov.uk/ess/education/hamilton.asp
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110604215552/http://www.hmie.gov.uk/ViewEstablishment.aspx?id=9054&type=3 to http://www.hmie.gov.uk/ViewEstablishment.aspx?id=9054&type=3
- Added archive https://archive.is/20121223232904/http://www.scottishschoolsonline.gov.uk/schools/jameshamiltonacademyeastayrshire.asp to http://www.scottishschoolsonline.gov.uk/schools/jameshamiltonacademyeastayrshire.asp
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.