Talk:Janata Dal (United)
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Janata Dal (United) article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Politics / Political parties||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject India / Bihar / Politics||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
||It is requested that an image or photograph be included in this article to improve its quality. Please replace this template with a more specific media request template where possible.
Wikipedians in India may be able to help!
The Free Image Search Tool may be able to locate suitable images on Flickr and other web sites.
|Did you know that you can help make this article even better? Perform a search for up-to-date information by using these search tools:
· Bing · Archive.org · DuckDuckGo · Questia · Microsoft Academic · WorldCat
Election box metadata
This article contains some sub-pages that hold metadata about this subject. This metadata is used by the Election box templates to display the color of the party and its name in Election candidate and results tables.
These links provide easy access to this meta data:
- Template:Janata Dal (United)/meta/color Content:
- Template:Janata Dal (United)/meta/shortname Content: JD(U)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Janata Dal (United). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/65xylZw3k?url=http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/2003/10/31/stories/2003103104371100.htm to http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/2003/10/31/stories/2003103104371100.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080103051657/http://www.frontlineonnet.com/fl2108/stories/20040423006701900.htm to http://www.frontlineonnet.com/fl2108/stories/20040423006701900.htm
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.janatadalunited.org/secretary_general.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.