Talk:Japan International Cooperation Agency

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

I want to study in Japan[edit]

Hi, I work agricultural extension manager of Bulgan province of Mongolia.In my country now's agricultural sitution is not good,agricultural productivity and income is very low, rural poverty is high, 35 persent of the population province living poor, agricultural extension capacity very low.I want to study in Japan, I want to have good skill and knowledge of how to grow of the varios vegetable in greenhouse for my coldest cointry. Reason why from China to Mongolia have been coming bad quiality vegetable in latest 15 year, so that is now day's food satefy's sitution is dangerouis, I think that.I want to extend my skills if I will be have a chanse good skill and knowledge after traning in Japan. —Preceding unsigned comment added by (talk) 08:06, 5 March 2010 (UTC)